Team Anus.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team Anus forums, remember be nice guests because we will rape you!

4 posters

DNA would like to join team anus, may he?

DNA

DNA would like to join team anus, may he? Empty DNA would like to join team anus, may he?

Post  DNA Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Ingame name: Deoxyribonucleic Acid

Steam ID: teddy638

Gaming Schedule: I try to be on every weekend but I can't get on a lot on weekdays due to school and track practice afterwards. If I am on during a weekday, though, it's usually around 7-9 P.M. Pacific Time.

Main Servers: My main servers are SG escape and SG vip. I don't play anything besides zombie mod much.

Grudges: I have none.

Opinion of Team Anus: I think you guys are pretty cool. Elyium is a pretty funny guy. When I read the rules, I noticed other TA members must always back up other TA members. I like the fact that you guys promote teamwork. Overall, I think you guys are fun.

So can I join?
    Can I?
    Can I?
    Can I?
    Very Happy
    dom
    dom
    Admin

DNA would like to join team anus, may he? Empty Re: DNA would like to join team anus, may he?

Post  dom Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Did anyone recruit you?
    DNA

DNA would like to join team anus, may he? Empty Re: DNA would like to join team anus, may he?

Post  DNA Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:11 pm

No one recruited me. I just remember one of the Team Anus guys posting a website and saying they were recruiting.

EDIT: I was talking to Barn3r at the steamgamers VIP escape server and he told me to add "Dom the Hammer" when he was on but I couldnt get at you so.. here I am.
    dom
    dom
    Admin

Post  dom Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Do you remember who posted it? I only ask because me and Elyzium decided not to take anymore members for now but I'm not completely sure. Anyways you need to get at least two admins to except you. I'm not on my computer which has steam so I can't talk with anyone until the 25th.
    DNA

Post  DNA Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I think it was some dude named Scatman John. He's not in it but he copied and pasted it from his console from someone who posted it earlier when I was AFK on the server.
    Elyzium{RAWR}
    Elyzium{RAWR}
    Admin

Post  Elyzium{RAWR} Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 am

Dom, i didnt wanna recruit untill we got a forum up.
    and we do now, so Deo, let me talk it over with Dom and Kirshbia and ill get back to you ASAP
    Kirshbia
    Kirshbia
    Admin

Post  Kirshbia Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 am

Elyzium{RAWR} wrote:Dom, i didnt wanna recruit untill we got a forum up.
    and we do now, so Deo, let me talk it over with Dom and Kirshbia and ill get back to you ASAP

Just speak with Dom, I don't mind if he joins.
    dom
    dom
    Admin

Post  dom Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Alright well sounds good, DNA your in Team Anus. Put your tags on accordingly. [Team Anus] Your Name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:17 am